Hey Beautiful, Welcome! My name is Amanda. I’m a lifestyle entrepreneur, worthiness coach, strategic business and a published writer. I believe we all have a story to share, and when we find our courage to share that story, we find connection with others. My intention is to share my wisdom and knowledge with you to help you create the life of your dreams. Because you’re worthy of that!
I love helping others realize that we “don’t need to fake it until we make it, we just need to BE it until we are”. As women, I think we’re so used to being everything to everyone that we sometimes forget who we even are. Or at least I did. I hope my vulnerability inspires transformation in you because I believe people are ready for real, raw, open and honest conversations.
I’m probably sipping coffee or bubbly right now dreaming of ways I can help others feel, own, and celebrate their worthy-ness and feel less alone in the world … because sometimes this transformational journey gets lonely and hard when we’re stuck comparing ourselves to everyone else on the internet. If I can be that one person, that permission whisperer in your life, the one that reminds you “you really can do this” whatever “that” is, and that you don’t need anyone else’s permission to start, that all you need to do is own who you want to BE in your story, then I will consider our meeting fate.
12 years ago I started a lifestyle Management/Concierge Company called Balance InStyle. I noticed there was a need in the marketplace for the kind of services that we offer while a friend was losing her battle to cancer.There wasn’t a one-stop shop where you could with one call, you could have all your needs met and your stress sucked away. There was no one to super cape into your life and rescue you from drowning.
I didn’t always have a voice or a platform: nor did I have the clients, the courses, and the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. In fact, just a few years ago you could have found me living the life of status quo. While I checked all the boxes by what it meant to be successful by the standards of the recipe I was given, I was secretly dying inside. My business plateaued and I was frustrated beyond belief. I had to play detective and what I found wasn’t pretty. So I did the work, hired a kick ass coach, got really really REALLY uncomfortable, attended a TON of personal development courses, started reading books and listening to podcasts that filled my soul. I removed the toxic from my life and started creating healthy boundaries. I won’t lie, the work was hard AF and little did I know, that all the work would be my one-way ticket to set me up to do the work I love the most, which is helping others transform. All the money spent, and I’m talking over six figures was an investment in myself and for those that I have the privilege of serving. Today, I run my empire from anywhere that there’s an ocean.
I work with people who
- Are committed to healing their unworthiness wound.
- Want to stop wishing life was different, and want to take ACTION…Want to take responsibility for why things are the way that they are.
- Need help with…direction, transformation, boundaries.
- Are yearning to be seen in life.
- Struggle with not enough-ness self-love, and their shadow/ego self.
- Wish they could just BE.
- Are committed to growth.
- Can’t figure out how to BE themselves because they’re so used to being everything to everyone that they don’t even know who they are anymore.
- Are willing to take full responsibility for their life and get OUT of the past ( their story).
- Really want to stop repeating history.
- Who are stepping into entrepreneurship and are ready to turn their side hustle or passion into a paycheque and are ready to believe in themselves.
It all begins with getting real, raw honest and breaking down the layers of the ego and bringing it back to the simple truth of who you what to BE in your story, what you value and living it, consistently. I can tell you from personal experience, I was doing a lot of DOing and not a lot of BEing. DO DO DO for everyone else but didn’t know how to give to myself. I had a very outdated story around my own worth and that controlled every aspect of my life from my business, to my relationships. See, it’s these beliefs that we’ve adopted along the way that have shaped our entire lives whether we know it or not. Mine was completely unconscious. “you are exactly who you were conditioned to be”. If you want to be a LEADER, the first thing you’ve got to do is STOP FOLLOWING a blueprint that YOU didn’t even create. This is where I come in and teach out how to do that, because it’s possible!
I’ve also created a line of jewelry as a reminder that we are always ENOUGH and so damn WORTHY. But we’ve gotta embody it before we can see results in the physical world. Check out my #worthywands here.
No matter if your starting a business, trying to get a promotion in your current job, or want to improve your relationships with yourself and others, it all starts at the very same place. “Your Story” Your own worth. So if you’re ready to create some more empowering believes and OWN your worth here’s a little bonus to get you started!!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I always have a fridge full of bubbly, because I believe there is always something to celebrate.
- I have a 14 year old Toy Poodle named Buddy who is King in my world, I’m basically Cesar Millan’s worst nightmare.
- I’m a huge advocate of 8-9 hours sleep because I believe it gives us the chance to have more dreams to make come true.
- I’m a hopeless romantic, my favourite flowers are stargazers, my weakness is peanut butter & chocolate. Frozen peanut butter cups anyone?
- My goal is to work full time with views of the ocean. I live in Canada – ha ha … but everyone needs goals right? For now, I’m doing it 3 months of the year until I can get my full-time beach house status.
Still here awesome? Let’s connect!
I honour your courage, your path, and you. I’m here to support you in taking back your power, and if you’re interested in working with me, I invite you to tell me a little more about yourself here. If you feel called to, you can Email me, or find me on Instagram which is kinda my thing.
Awards & Honours
In 2015, I was Knighted as a Dame into the Order of St. George. So yup! I’m a Dame, sword swearing in ceremony and all! I’m also a Top Forty Under 40 winner. Have been formally recognized by the City of Ottawa as an Agent of Change for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through my work with the 100-Man-Run initiative which raised over $125,000 for cancer research. I’ve been featured in Huffington Post, Thrive Global, House & Home Magazine, Distinctive Women Magazine, Maclean’s, LCBO Food & Drink, Flare Magazine, Ottawa Magazine, The Ottawa Citizen (multiple times), and The Ottawa Business Journal (multiple times) and I am also a regular contributor on CTV.