Hey Beautiful, Welcome! My name is Amanda. I’m basically a human sparkler. My greatest joy is to help people untangle themselves from their “story”. We’re professional story tellers. Some stories are empowering, and other stories are limiting. I love helping others realize that we “don’t need to fake it until we make it, we just need to BE it until we are”. As women, I think we’re so used to being everything to everyone that we sometimes forget who we even are.
Working with me I blend NLP, subconscious programming, intuitive development, quantum physics, neuroscience, soul love and a lot of truth to guide people through an intimate transformational experience that allows them to play bigger, love harder, and experience more of what they came here to BE.
How did I get here? I didn’t always have a voice or a platform: nor did I have the clients, the courses, and the freedom to work from anywhere in the world. In fact, just a few years ago you could have found me living the life of status quo. While I checked all the boxes by what it meant to be successful by the standards of the recipe I was given, I was secretly dying inside. I know how difficult it is for people to move from conditioned paradigms into living more in alignment with their truth as I lived it first hand. The deeper I went in my inner world, the more painful my external world became. My relationship ended, my business plateaued and I was frustrated beyond belief. I had to play detective and what I found wasn’t pretty. I finally decided ENOUGH and hired a coach and invested a crazy amount of money to me at the time and went all in on my healing and that was the best decision I’ve ever made. I then started attending a TON of personal development seminars for 18 months straight, became a certified coach and a certified Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner, and now assist people with subconscious transformation, manifestation, healing, entrepreneurship, and energetic mastery.
I won’t lie, the work was hard AF and little did I know at the time, that all the work would be my one-way ticket to set me up to do the work I love the most, which is helping others transform on a different level. All the money spent, well over six figures was an investment in myself and for those that I now have the privilege of serving. Today, I run my empire from anywhere that there’s an ocean.
I work with people who
- Who are tired of telling the same story “I need to do more work on myself before I’m ready to lead the life I want”
- Are committed to healing their unworthiness wound.
- Are done drowning in self-help books, comparisonitis, procrastination, and fear.
- Want to master their mindset
- Want to stop wishing life was different, and want to take massive ACTION
- Need help with…direction, transformation, boundaries.
- Are yearning to be seen in life.
- Struggle with not enough-ness self-love, and their shadow/ego self.
- Wish they could just BE without the guilt attached to it.
- Are committed to growth.
- Can’t figure out how to BE themselves because they’re so used to being everything to everyone that they don’t even know who they are anymore.
- Are willing to take full responsibility for their life and get OUT of the past ( their story).
- Really want to stop repeating history.
- Who are ready to embody confidence, and experience more love, magic and abundance in their lives.
- Who are stepping into entrepreneurship and are ready to turn their side hustle or passion into a paycheque and are ready to believe in themselves.
It all begins with getting real, raw honest and breaking down the layers of the ego and bringing it back to the simple truth of who you what to BE in your story, figuring out what you value and living it, consistently. No matter if you’re starting a business, trying to get a promotion in your current job, or want to improve your relationships with yourself and others, it all starts at the very same place. “Your Story” I write alot about this on Instagram come check out my posts!
If you’re looking to be a part of a community of like minded souls request to join my Private Facebook Group.
I’ve also created a line of jewelry as a reminder that we are always ENOUGH and so damn WORTHY. But we’ve gotta embody it before we can see results in the physical world. Check out my #worthywands here.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I always have a fridge full of bubbly, because I believe there is always something to celebrate.
- I have a 15 year old Toy Poodle named Buddy who is King in my world, I’m basically Cesar Millan’s worst nightmare.
- I’m a huge advocate of 8-9 hours sleep because I believe it gives us the chance to have more dreams to make come true.
- I’m a hopeless romantic, my favourite flowers are stargazers, my weakness is peanut butter & chocolate. Frozen peanut butter cups anyone?
- My goal is to work full time with views of the ocean. I live in Canada – ha ha … but everyone needs goals right? For now, I’m doing it 6 months of the year until I can get my full-time beach house status.
Still here awesome? Let’s connect!
I honour your courage, your path, and you. I’m here to support you in taking back your power, and if you’re interested in working with me, I invite you to tell me a little more about yourself here. Ways to connect with me: Join my free newsletter here Email me, or find me on Instagram which is kinda my thing.
Awards & Honours
In 2015, I was Knighted as a Dame into the Order of St. George. So yup! I’m a Dame, sword swearing in ceremony and all! I’m also a Top Forty Under 40 winner. Have been formally recognized by the City of Ottawa as an Agent of Change for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through my work with the 100-Man-Run initiative which raised over $125,000 for cancer research. I am going to get my Masters in NLP in July, 2019. I’ve been featured in thee Huffington Post, Thrive Global, House & Home Magazine, Distinctive Women Magazine, Maclean’s, LCBO Food & Drink, Flare Magazine, Ottawa Magazine, The Ottawa Citizen (multiple times), and The Ottawa Business Journal (multiple times) and I am also a regular contributor on CTV.